Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Graditude day #17 - Future Plans, Country Living, and Dragons

We will cut straight to 10 Fe the day

1. Going to Midway college and getting a feel for the campus, reassurance that all will be well and all will work out.
2. Meeting up with Bonnie Fint at our Bald Knob Rd home. We love a lot of things about it. It's perfect for us and we hope that everything will work in our favor for the home.
3. Ruth messaging me back and telling me more details about my session. Helping me understand that the creature on my back is gone and I really am fine and okay . reassurance that my dragon is protecting me, that angels are around me, that I can overcome. I have seriously been feeling so reassured lately and surrounded in love.
4. Feeling surrounded in love. Finally not feeling alone and empty. Feeling the hand of God in my life helping me cope.
5. Josh deciding to take a sick day tomorrow....(what a relief) my body seriously needs time to recooperated and doing a 24 hour day is a huge burden on my body right now. I need to rest...
6. Josh emailing Ruth for his own session .
7. Josh doing the dishes
8. Being told that I was close to the dragons in the premortal realm. That I knew Ruth's sister who was also involved with them in the pre earth world. Thinking about meeting her gets me excited.
9. Discussing the rules in our home and the need to come together in unity with Josh on them. Setting up rules for our house like the structure for Isabel. What we will and won't allow. How to help her find order and consistency....example: getting rid of high chair and feeding her only with silly cuo and letting her eat as she pleases in a big girls chair...leaving the food there for her to eat later even if she decides she's not hungry . give her a second chance if she is picky by altering what we make (add sugar) to help Isabel want to eat. We are still talking about other rules.
10. Josh working so hard for our family. I really really appreciate his hard work for us. Bless him with strength and love. I pray he will be able to handle his load.

No comments:

Post a Comment