Monday, May 23, 2016

Day 20 - losing focus & gaining perspective

1. Josh getting a day off of work so he could be home 5 days in a row. I feel so spoiled to have the time I have been given with him! Isabel loves it. And it helps me cope with my pregnancy. Things are getting tough for me.
2. Josh's medication. ADHD pills. It is teaching us a lot about our bodies. The way we react to medication can signify deeper u derlying issues that aren't being resolved. The issues josh has experienced has helped us to pin point what it is that is really going on. The fact that his ears pop every time his meds kick in and help him hear and smell better all lead me to believe that there has to be a connection with the way blood flows in and out of this area of the brain (all connected to the sinus') and why it is affecting his sinus'. We both feel it has something to do with blood circulation to his brain. This led me to research a ton... And came to cranial sacral therapy which seems to explain why he is experiencing what he is. Conventional doctors don't seem to make mention of any of this stuff and just lead people along never really leading them to true healing. I feel this therapy may help guide him to the right area . this therapy suggests ADHD can be related to pre birth trauma and the way neck is positioned/none structure. It is a lead. Trusting God.
3. Talking to George and lisa today about energy healing! How George is more open to it now. Love having family who get it!
4. Learning that Lisa uses a pendulum. After I was promoted to start using one (instead of muscle testing).
5. Going to the arbetoreum today. Playing in the bamboo forest with Isabel. Running around the park exploring.
6. Essential oils. And Apple cider vinegar. I realize they do make me feel better and I want to start using them more.
7. New desk that josh made from our old one. He cut it in half now we have two!
8. Saying prayers with isabel in the morning and before bed. Reading a night time book with her. Seeing her interest in the book.
9. The joy I see in Isabel's face when she plays with her daddy. For dads unending abundance of energy and his enthusiasm for playing with Isabel when I can't.
10. A treadmill that works great!! Thank you Leavitts. I walked a mile at least.

Prayer. Gifts of the spirit. The light of Christ and the holy ghost. My crystals. My parents. My sister. My body. My mind. Hope. Hope. And hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment