Monday, May 16, 2016

Day 18 - Earthquakes and 100 Desicions

I've been so overwhelmed with desicions. I don't even know the beginning of it.
The future is as bright as your faith.
Well I am going to need lots of faith and even more prayer to get through all this.
I believe miracles are happening everyday. I believe that God works in mysterious ways and when he leads us down one path that winds up being a dead end road it is because he needs us to learn wisdom to prepare us for the road ahead.
All I know right now is that things will be changing. And life may get a bit uncomfortable for the next couple of years. But it will be a sacrifice worth making and one that will push and test me , and deliver me at the same time.

Moving back in with my parents is not something that I originally planned, wanted of even considered an option!

Well the road God took me down showed me that the road I was on wasn't the road that would lead me to safety or prosperity. In fact it would have led us to longer term bondage and much hardship.

Buying a home was a sensible option because it is cheaper to buy than rent...in a sense... But maybe not in the long run. The down payment is binding. The upkeep drains . The being stuck in one place isn't good either. This may not be where we are meant to live long term.

So life has been a rollercoaster the past two - three days and I feel like I'm rebounding from a mild depression. I suppose thinking about the negatives and not focusing on positives is causing me to lose sight of God's hand. Forgetting to journal in here and being so extremely fatigued is wearing me out.

Well time to change things around.

1. Free toys Denise gave us. For Isabel finding friends in Shannon and Denises' kids.
2. Creative play with Isabel. Doing one thing a day that teaches her something new.
3. Isabel pointing to her head, ears, eyes, nose, mouth!
4. Hope of a bright future. Josh and nursing school. Long term possibly nurse anaesthetic.
5. Daily walks and for a body that is healthy despite everything that could go wrong.
6. Being able to plan a mini vacation and having money to do so.
7. My parents generosity.
8. My sister's help.
9. The sweet peace I felt when we decided to live with my parents after almost buying a house.
10. Reminders to pray.
11. Nursery.
12. Change. That we are moving forward again even though it is uncomfortable.
13. Hope. Hope that I will find my calling or passion in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment