Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Day #19 -Finding my focus

1. My pink crystal quartz rock gifted to me by a girl in my energy healing group. I meditated with it today and about fell asleep it relaxed me so. I read later that that is one of the effects of Rose quartz, it makes you sleepy and calms you down.
2. Impression to write out my prayer to God. And having him impress me to meditate with my Rose quartz in instead of clean.
3. Isabel sleeping 14 hours straight! From 7p-10am! Wow. Growth spurt or something? She normally wakes in the night. I got 9 hours.
4. Catching up on emails and texts with people.
5. Having a friendly kitty come and play with Isabel and I. It made her so happy. She kept chasing it and it never hissed or bit her.
6. Cooler weather , I was able to wear a big sweater outside and didn't have to worry about finding s shirt to wear.
7. Being led to reiki and to lis powers class...apparently I'm on the fbpage, but when I go to see if I'm there I'm not... So it seems like a sign to me. I feel like I need to receive attunements to help me advance spiritually. Also to help me heal myself and my family.
8. Toys that Shannon and Denise gave us.
9. Isabel being more attentive and less irritable (most of the time) and more interested in reading books.
10. Time to relax and research things on the internet. Time to unwind and think.
11. Getting my hair to look good in a bun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment